20100713

Camp Fun


My family and I (and pretty much everyone I know) are at summer camp this week! It's been lots of fun so far even tho I ain't done much cept relax, but that's good cause I don't do it often.

I totally love that both my parents are camp counselors, and our family gets to do camp stuff together! My sister Keirsten's such a happy kid, even if I feel grumpy she makes me smile. It's great that the four of us are "stuck" at camp cause we can snag extra time with each other! I know it's not true to the nature of camp (making new friends, conquering new horizons, etc), but I've been to camp before. I've had the classic camp experience. What I haven't had at any camp in the past, is a functional family at home. So for me, this camp is Family Camp.

We all went to the beach together the other day, really for Mommy to take some nice family portraits, but while she was settin up her equipment I snagged a few snapshots of the rest of us playing in the water!

 Daddy's out too deep! o.o;

Okay, maybe not too deep! ^.^;

That's all for now! I haven't taken nearly enough photos, but there's never a shortage of camp photos by the time camp is over, so no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment