This was the best Independence Day so far! It started out with Lola Kenzie and I hanging being cute decorations for Jill in a float contest. I stayed on the float some, but I also ran around alot cause I had a horn, a flag, firecrackers, and even a new scooter.
By the time my Mom got there, I was already hyper 'n stuff! I ran across the field and climbed to the the top of a
This was the first holiday spent with my adoptive parents, and we had a great time. We went to a park first to see some fireworks, but it was very crowded and there were people setting off color bombs and it was laggy, soooo we went home and watched fireworks on the roof! I thought we were just sittin on a blanket but, it turned out to be a magic carpet :O! We flew around and got real close to the fireworks. It was awesome!
Later we hadda go to this other contest, but I was already tired and dint wanna build, so I hung out and watched. I ended up fallin asleep in a chair I think, then I remember my parents taking me home and putting me to bed. Yay! Hope everyone had a Happy Fourth.








No comments:
Post a Comment