20100924

Catching Up

It's been a couple months, but the blogs look pretty quiet so I guess I haven't missed much. My family members who all started out blogging strong have stopped, except for mine heart, she's still updating and I loves to read her posts cause she's very forthright with her thoughts there, more than when we're all just chillin an chattin. Anyway..

It's been an amazing two months with my perfect family, and there have been many happy times. I've never felt this safe and secure and content in a family, and I know I am blessed. I may forget to blog but I never forget to photograph! They might not be in exact order, but here's a scattering of pics from August up til now.

Me & Daddy lookin cool


Watchin a movie with Mommy & Daddy
Embarrassing Photo #1: Pouting in a Corner
Me and my Twin.. this pic is special. I dunno when there'll be another.
Uhh... Kaden? Move yur butt!
Me at the Zoo on a school field trip!
Embarrassing Photo #2: Shower Dance
Me & my Sissie!
Lola on the Pumpkin Train
Me & Mommy riding the Pumpkin Train
Having cake with Daddy on his birthday!
Shakin my badonk-a-donk with Lola at Daddy's party
Embarrassing Photo #3: John Boy
Havin a sleepover with mine heart <3

That's not all for now, but I am gunna make a new post for the last set of photos because they're very special to me and I made them all pretty 'n stuff. Soooo...hope this was a nice peek at my dog days of my summer! Happy Fall everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment